QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW
1. Define exports and net capital outflow. Explain how and why they are related.
2. Explain the relationship among saving, investment, and net capital outflow.
3. If a Japanese car costs 500,000 yen, a similar American car costs $10,000, and a dollar can buy 100 yen, what are the nominal and real exchange rates?
4. Describe the economic logic behind the theory of purchasing-power parity.
5. If the Fed started printing large quantities of U.S. dollars, what would happen to the number of Japanese yen a dollar could buy?
[av_button label='Get Any Economics Assignment Solved for US$ 55' link='manually,http://economicskey.com/buy-now' link_target='' color='red' custom_bg='#444444' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' position='center' icon_select='yes' icon='ue859' font='entypo-fontello']