QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW
1. What is meant by a competitive firm?
2. Draw the cost curves for a typical firm, For a given price, explain how the firm chooses the level of output that maximizes profit.
3. Under what conditions will a firm shut down temporarily? Explain.
4. Under what conditions will a firm exit a market? Explain.
5. Does a firm’s price equal marginal cost in the short run, iDthe long run, or both? Explain.
6. Does a firm’s price equal the minimum of average total cost in the short run, in the long run, or both? Explain.
7. Are market supply curves ~cally more elastic in the short run or in the long run? Explain
[av_button label='Get Any Economics Assignment Solved for US$ 55' link='manually,http://economicskey.com/buy-now' link_target='' color='red' custom_bg='#444444' custom_font='#ffffff' size='large' position='center' icon_select='yes' icon='ue859' font='entypo-fontello']